Friday, September 25, 2009

Day 4

© 2009 Carrie Morris

I'm grateful for Olivia. She is smart, funny, loving, helpful, quick-witted and totally and completely in love with her daddy. She says so many things that keep us laughing. She's a fantastic big sister who adores her 'baby Tagen.'

Heavenly Father knew that one way we'd find pure joy in this life is by being parents. Our children teach us so much about ourselves, life and the love our Heavenly Father has for each of us. I'm grateful for the joys, challenges and every experience that comes with being a parent to both of my girls.

6 comments:

Sara said...

That is a great picture of Olivia. You may have to blow that up to an 8x10 and frame it.

Just to let you know we are bringing you something today. I will text you when we are on our way. It will be closer to 12:00

Jill said...

Beautiful!

Linetta said...

Well said....thanks for the reminder!

Lisa said...

Wow! You are an amazing photographer!!! What kind of camera do you have?

Carrie said...

Lisa - Thanks! I shoot with a Canon Rebel T1i. My husband surprised me with it on my birthday a couple weeks ago. :)

Amie said...

Dang girl! You are really good.