Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 84

© 2009 Carrie Morris

Brad and Olivia had their very first Daddy Daughter Date on Saturday. I took this picture just before they left. Brad took her to her very first movie in a theater. They saw "The Princess and The Frog." I was so excited for her. I knew she'd love the big screen, and according to the reports afterwards, I was right. "Mom! It was even BIGGER than Daddy! It was amazing!"
I'm grateful for a loving partner in my life who loves his girls so well and who treats his daughters so amazingly. I hope this is the beginning of a new tradition with Brad and his daughters. It was fun to witness her excitement and the joy she received from time with her daddy.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

It's so important man.
That's great.

Maricela said...

That is so fun. I like that picture.

Sara said...

That is great that she had such a fun time. What is up with the beard? :)

Julie said...

I remember having a day to myself with my Dad. Very rare in such a large family. I will always cherish those times. He even let me take a day off from school to go with him! Good tradition to start. May be harder to do the more kids that come a long but try to keep it up. I live on my memories as I am sure you do too, Brad.

Annette said...

What lucky little girls!!

Trish and Greg said...

Yep, alone time with Dad (and Mom) are treasures! Keep up the good living/loving.