Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 122

© 2010 Carrie Morris

I love to see my children's accomplishments. Tagen tested herself on the stairs on Sunday. Her very first attempt at climbing stairs and she made it all the way from the bottom to the top without any help. She's fearless. You can see her concentration on her face with her little tongue sticking out. She was so proud of herself when she made it to the top. We were pretty proud of her also. I'm thankful for my daughter's healthy bodies and for their continued development in the right direction.

3 comments:

Richard and Marianne said...

either I have been really busy and have neglected my blog viewing or you have had a rush of creative energy! Love the photos! Did you set up the fire engines at home? You even changed the photos on the ramfam blog GOOD WORK

Jill said...

LOVE the tongue!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - WAY TO GO TAGEN-MATER!