Thursday, October 29, 2009

Day 38

© 2009 Carrie Morris

Sharing.
I love this photo. I took it last month at our weekly play group. Olivia and her friend, Meg, were so cute together. We had packed a lunch to take with us. Olivia and Meg were playing together. As I watched this happen, I was so glad I had my camera to record the whole scene. This is only one picture of many. She ended up breaking her sandwich in two and sharing that also. She told me "this was one of the funnest days ever Mom!"

Sharing does just as much for us who share as it does for those we share with. It gives us those "warm fuzzies" inside. We feel better and happier when we can give any service to others. I'm grateful when I can step outside of myself and help someone else. I'm grateful to see my daughter learning how sharing with others can make her feel great also.

No comments: