Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Day 44

© 2009 Carrie Morris

I love being able to pull over under a big shade tree, turn off the engine and just sit. I turn on the radio to some quiet country music, grab a book to read, or I just watch the world go by. It is a great time for personal reflection and regrouping. Fall and Spring are my favorite times of the year to take advantage of the opportunity. Seeing the world refreshed and coming to life in the spring is refreshing. Watching the world wind down and settle in for a long hibernation in the fall is relaxing. Each season has their individual beauty. I'm grateful we have the privilege to witness each.
I'm grateful for the Master's artful hand.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I've never done that.
It sounds great.
How do you get a chance to do it with kids?
Does Brad let you take off and do it sometimes?