Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 55

© 2009 Carrie Morris

I'm so grateful for good friends. Those who stay by your side even through the rough patches. Those who notice when you're not around, who call to check up on you, who forgive you for being dumb, who love you for being you. Those who will support you in achieving your dreams, try to talk you out of your delusions, and will hide a body for you. The friend who will drop everything to help you when you need it, who will sit on your couch and cry with you, and the friend who will tell you how great you look even when you're still in your pajamas at 3:00 in the afternoon and haven't showered for the day. The one who can make you laugh when you feel like crying. I've been blessed with choice friends in my life. They are a true blessing and I'm grateful for them. I just hope they know that they've "got a friend in me!"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Would you hide a body for me Carrie?
LOL
Great post.