Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 53

© 2009 Carrie Morris

I love this girl. She is growing up so fast. I look at this picture from September and I can see so many changes in her face already. She's losing the baby fat and growing into a beautiful girl before I know it, she'll be in school, and spending most of her day with someone other than me. I'm sure she's anxious for that moment, and at times, so am I, but overall, I'd like to keep her young and carefree and home for as long as I'm able. I watch her through the day as she entertains herself and Tagen and as she learns new things. It's exciting to see her figure things out by herself. She's a great person and it's a privilege to be her mother.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Noah told me yesterday that the speed of sound is 750mph--I'd say that was the speed of childhood.

Melissa said...

I like this Carrie.
I feel the same way.
Thanks.
We really are privileged to be parents.